Cooperative research on the next generation resolution software (BIND 10) development, Internet data analysis, technological standard formulation and emergency response services for DNS faults
- Researches in IP technology by CNNIC revolve around the basic techno...
- Internet of Things
- The nature of the Internet of Things (IoT): Firstly, it acquires inf...
- IDN (Internationalized Domain Name), also known as multilingual doma...
- DNS is the abbreviation for "Domain Name System" and applies hierarc...
- As the registry for national domain names, CNNIC actively carries ou...
- Internet Policy
- Research on Internet Policy aims at tracking the latest trends in th...
as of the end of June, 2012, CNNIC had applied for 83 programs in all, amounting to more than 46 programs for the recent two years.
As of the end of December, 2013, CNNIC had published 31 industrial standards, 7 IETF standards, and projected 64 industrial standards.
As of the end of December, 2013, CNNIC had released 102 periodical papers and 53 conference articles.